Thursday, February 26, 2009

26th of Feeb (not Feb.)


I could be happier with this one. I could definitely polish it a bit more, take a few steps more and I will but it is now on the backburner as I have no urgency.
1. complete the frame of paint/ink to "frame it.
2. deepen the colors, even out the purple shape for one. The pen I have, was mailed to me with its cap loose so it is in need of replacement. Detail the grey areas.
3. sign my name when I feel better about it in total.
4. re-do the whole thing in mono-tone as I find the colors distracting and unnecessary. They look like polyps to me, disgusting.
...
Also the text of the book flaring through is starting to wear on me. I have to remember to write down that solution I thought of for that that I keep forgetting to write down...
There I did it.
Problem solved, now to just wait a few months until I have free pages that I have not already sketched out work-in-progress on.
...
I think about me and Allison Mack walking beneath the ocean in evening wear. It is weird.

No comments: