Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Every loving thing will be all right, alright?

This is my sketch.
This is what happened next, but it is not finished... Yet.

the blood drop was left out at the corner of the mouth as it looked a little...
too vicious.
This zombie social queen is at a dinner party, a ZOMBIE DINNER PARTY (© 2009), though I can understand the confusion about it actually being an image from PROM NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (©, 2009 M.Chubb, All Rights Reserved)...
More images tomorrow, promise...
...
Did you know Abe Lincoln filed bankruptcy five (5) times? Hopefully that is not consecutively, but still, even great men of history have problems. Makes my problems and events seem minor and finite and recoverable-from, but when I go to the theatre, I demand the door be locked and I have a solid wall behind me. Just to be, you know, safe. Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.

My mistakes?
-I listed ZOMBIE DINNER PARTY on a public website, and compounded it by mention of PROM NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (two original ideas now wafting through the high seas of internet possible piracy, thank god no one reads this thing and sealed documents with notary marks on them are admissable in every court, maybe even some international ones).
-I did not get an annulment as planned a few months later (then I would not have my Pi and that is no mistake, plus I would have died from cancer).
-I spent too much time believing that person that told me when I was fifteen, that the garbage man had more artistic talent in his small finger than I did or would. It ate away the good things in my lifeand left me with holes full of hot dark hate, acidic burning... Anyway, that is over... For the most part, right?
...Right??

No comments: