Thursday, May 8, 2008

Invisible Hood

Just biding time here, posting old art to fatten up the site. Invisible Hood is based from a sketch made in 2000 for a speculative book idea about a superhero team fighting 'Space-nazis' in the far future. IH, here, was so-called thus because he did not want anyone to know exactly what he looked like for fear people would not be enthused by his squirmy good-looks, he was invisible. Moreover, being invisible would probably be fairly easy to produce on a monthly schedule, not having to draw him in every panel would be slightly beneficial.
I always liked him so when I started my own, "Vandalize a book with art" challenge with a old international law textbook I somehow own (so it is my book I am freeing from out-of-print/out-of-date oblivion), I put him in almost first thing. #6 out of 11 pages so far, more scans to come as I fatten up this blog.

No comments: