Monday, June 16, 2008

The Innocent

Fiddlesticks, man, this is from 2003? I was going to do this whole series back then called "Rage Doll Rips-it-off Comics", and this was to be the first page of a story about the Innocent (the guy in purple) and this story (as I said before) was to be part of a series but I never got beyond the first page of the first story. My hard-drive died the next day and all the work was lost. And, now I just don't have the time to find the time to waste making more.
Maybe that will change. Maybe I can trade the FFAC challenge to producing a page a week of the Innocent someday, followed by Rage Doll, then Glass Bag, Bone-Box Boy, Red Spot, Pop goes-the-Weasel, Wire Ant, The Trust, WWI Astronaut, and the rest.
Maybe the studio of Rage Doll can come back...
Dang, I wish I had time beyond the next 60 years to do it all in.
It is my birthday today.
Happy Birthday to me.

1 comment:

Hacksaw said...

Happy Birthday Mock Schlub!!