Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Inse' Cure

This is what is written on the page opposite the image, or at least paraphrased as I am late in posting this; "Inse had a cure. It was a cure to all the illness of the world. But, Inse was just a small child and no one would listen to Inse anyway. Blah blah blah... Blah blah, blah... So, Inse with all her flaws saved the world for Inse. the end, story finished, good night. And, after all that Inse died, no one lives forever. So I guess, everyone died in the end too, it happens. Graveyards were invented with that in mind, it is not a new concept so do not act like it is some new thing. Inse was happy, she had the cure. Just not the cure for death it would seem. She had a happy life, a long life despite being so selfish that she saved the world for herself in the end. She was also kind of a geek and a doofus sometimes but she was okay with it. With a name like Inse, you learn to roll with the punches."

THIS is what happens when you cannot get your digital camera to work downloading images to your computer. I had some okay pic of my larger stuff I was going to put up here, carry me through the week but now I either start mid-week scanning in my to-do list of art I wish I would start on or finish or put up crazy stories for artwork, like above since it looks to me like a book cover.
"Inse- Cure", must have meant to put a ' but got a -. Crazy artist.

No comments: