Thursday, October 23, 2008

Clipped in-progress sketchbook page

It seems all I do is post sketch book pages. yeah, but so what?just started sketch book page, look at all the pretty colors
Here is a sketchbook page I started last night. It is a lot harder to do painting with a 5 year old around, my paint dryed on the brush twice running around feeding him. The lines have less flow also when the phone rings twenty times a night because the family that had your number before the phone company gave it to you was a republican. If I hear one more time how it is not unamerican to have your husband be part of a group that wants to leave the United States like the South left the USA in the Civil War but it is to live on the same street as a guy that blew up a statue 38 years ago, I am going to vomit. One good thing that came out of it, I checked Wikipedia and found out that the Weathermen never killed one person in their whole short time. Well, no civilians. They killed themselves botching the making of a bomb once, 3 members dead.
Wiki says that after that drama they were meticulous in making sure they targeted empty buildings and made sure no one was around when they did their protests against us being in Vietnam or the assasination of the Black Panthers leader when the FBI shot him while he was in bed asleep. They were radicals and they did not help their cause one bit, the war or racial violence did not end.
If I was not already being called a, "Liberal" by virtue of being an artist as explained to me when I lived in the South, I might become one.
Knowing professionally someone who 38 years ago protested violently by blowing up empty govnt. property due to govnt. shooting black men in their sleep vs. someone who is married to someone who "today" was actively planning and participating in group seeking to leave the USA for whatever reason, which one is Joe the Plumber going to be compromise to?
Neither?
I just wish the Republicans would let me paint in peace. The Democrats just send me e-mails asking for money.

No comments: