Monday, October 13, 2008

Family Crest? 75% done?

Yeah, I think it is ludicrous also the junk I post here, but who's going to tell me otherwise? It has been, like what? 144 days since I started, well at least 125 days of daily posts Monday through Friday and no feedback, no audience.
Q: "What sound does a tree make if it falls in a forest but no one hears it?"
A: "CHUBB!!!!"
;)

I am now posting two weeks in advance (okay, a week as today for me is 10/06/08 but I have not posted for a week as a sort of a vacation for me that no one knew about so it was two weeks until last week). So, maybe sometime between then and now things will pick up. State of the world and America is kind of depressing me., through I must put out a shout-out to the King of Saudi Arabia for getting the Taliban to peace talks and splitting with Al-Queda and possibly weakening the supposed/suspected Iranian influence in Pakistan (typical airhead not sure who is hiding Ben Laden).

No comments: