Monday, October 20, 2008

Flickr? I don't even really know her, I was just checking to see if her windows needed to be shut from outside as it has gotten so cold lately.

IL_53_150dpi

And if the link does not work (http://www.flickr.com/photos/23751452@N08/)

the picture is below but at smaller dpi.

It might take awhile to get the hang of this.
Flickr thing, I mean.

On to more obscure things... I have been said to be really down-to-earth, and yet I would presume that with my abstract art, people would judge me to be really, "spacey" or stellar or up above the clouds. That is all great but it won't get me a date. No one seems to keen on the guy that resembles a celestial body of void and matter with smatterings of intense solar fire and occasional gases, at least no one I have met. Having the passion of a raging sun, and yet being grounded with a bright and small son is a unusual combination, not for me, but I speak of the female population that is not so confidant at the mixing of energy and solids.
I know I fear the unknown, I do not judge anyone else at their trepidation but I just think it is silly. So, I emcompass all things, and I am god-like. I get that. I really do, even if I am joking about all this. I just want some star-crossed mud-covered hijinks or adventures, too, before I fade off into oblivion.
Is it really so hard to read what I write?

No comments: