Tuesday, December 16, 2008

16th of December


Above: clip of scan I have not done progress on as I discovered the joys and frustrations of co-op zombie-bashing/general run-for-your-life survival game, Left 4 Dead, and have not sat down at my maple wood drawing table for fear that if I do not annihilate all zombies they just might overrun the digital landscape, and I just could not sleep at night knowing I failed to do my part.
I hope to get this to a better place art-wise before next monday as I really want to find out where I go wrong on this one in coloring it in. It will be like a early christmas gift.
Plus, I really want to see what I do right with it, too.
...
My son assures me that Santa Claus will be bringing me presents but since we live alone in the middle of the badlands, and he only has a couple grand but no one but me to take him shopping and Santa Claus is, like... Well, it is complicated my relationship with Santa, so I know that Santa is not getting me a thing. Alone, no gf, no bff, no friends w/ benefits of gift buying, alone.
Santa will owe me.

No comments: