Monday, December 1, 2008

First of December

red thread in black & white field of chaos It has been almost a month since I posted last, so I thought I'd post something new, even if it is only half done. Here is the black and white and red.
I am still recovering from my falling down the stairs in the dark but enough time has passed that I have gotten two bills; one from the ER doctor, the other separate charges from the hospital. Merry Christmas just in time for Christmas Shopping, yeah, $400 from the Doc for giving me a aspirin and a narcotic for the pain, $200 for the hospital for giving me a narcotic and not allowing me to leave for five hours because I did not have a ride home for me and my impatient five year old after a nurse told me I did not break both my feet or the black swollen toes.
I've been to Hawaii in the time I have not posted, beautiful place. Both my son and I want to live there, he wants to meet a nice surfer girl, settle down, and make sand castles for a living. I just want a nice patch of earth to grow taro and a studio to draw in overlooking the beach and ocean. Moreover, the girl w/ red glasses working at Island Hemp & Cotton in Kapaa was pretty damn cute. Throw her in the mix and it is a dream come true.

No comments: