Monday, December 22, 2008

the 22nd of December

I had hoped to be done with this by now as I have like a backload of sketches swimming around in my head, I especially want to get back to my, "abuse a textbook/vandalize a text" series and I need to get started on a pin-up girl for this silkscreen project that came my way in November. Mmmmm... paying projects w/ potential for future exposure, tastes good.
...
Odd bit of Too Much Information (OboTMI) for this week: I had a dream that I worked in a office with Judy Greer and we went out to dinner after work and had an awesome time chatting & flirting over pasta. she was really an interesting person, my dreams are telling me, and a sharp wit and easy to talk to. Good smile, as well. Then I woke up with it still a half-hour until my alarm would go off. I dozed and the alarm went off and my last memory was of looking into Alexis Bledel's bright blue eyes as she fell down into darkness, like Alice down the rabbit hole.

No comments: