Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"15 Skulls" - Day 10

I took my stuff in my duff and went to the Drippy Film Theatre, luckily it was not far.

The Drippy Film did not have a lot of patrons, I was never sure as to why but as a detective I thought the name might be the answer. I suggested they change the name to the Oozing Film Theatre but they said they would not change a thing, that Drippy was a family name and Oozing was a competitor of theirs and they did not want a bunch of confusion.
Their logic was sound.
Marvin was not there. I was going to have to see Oozing establishment and see if Marvin was there. Maybe see what their films looked like, too, but it did not seem like Oozing's would be too clear. They showed foreign art films that tended to be surrealistic and meandering in nature.
Like I said, 'not too clear' and I liked a strong narrative.

No comments: