Monday, September 1, 2008

In-Progress - Coils - 25% done

There is a a better name for this as it is just a page in my sketch book, and not a... Whatever the opposing thing is that is not just a page in my sketch book, but I cannot think of it right now. This "color study" is 25% done, and from that a more serious project will hatch. Like the kind that could be hung on a wall.
I really wish my digital camera was not having a disagreement with all CPUs I have access to, it would be nice to put larger stuff I cannot fit on a scanner bed up here.
My son was teaching himself Photoshop this evening, tools and layers.
...
It came to me that I know at least two firefighters. One jumped out of helicoptors as a Smokejumper and I went to the prom with her way before that, and the other is just your regular run-of-the mill hero house fire and people rescuing firefighter (actually he is a chief, or some big authority figure now. Kind of like a king, maybe).
I was thinking about one of my ideas, "The Very Last Moment" and it made me think of them.

No comments: