Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New York Tattoo Convention 2009

I found a photograph online from the NYC Tattoo convention that just happened mid-May, there is a woman in a black hoody w/ black framed glasses and dark hair pulled back in a ponytail, showing off her lower arm which in this low rez photo looks like my drawings of the jumbled mass of threads/strings (which I kind of think of as my "thing").

I am trying to track down a better resolution so I can see if it is just my imagination, or not.
click on image for larger size


ANYWAY,

IF you steal/copy/abscond with design from my site, please tell me. Send me a picture if you get a tattoo. Pictures really are favored, give me credit or whatever, just do not claim that you are the originator. I put that type at the bottom about, image "all rights reserved" & stuff for a reason.

I want my "chedder", too, and fame, if not fortune.

NEW NEWS!!! (6/22/09) I have found out there is this brilliant 24 year old woman in the United Kingdom that does similar stuff but better than me (or at least is more surreal rather than abstract, subjective than objective, or the other way around) in the varied use she makes in the use of the lines on DeviantArt.com. Moreover, she is a hell of a lot more popular than me, I've been doing my thing since 1995, she since 2007 as far as I can tell. I guess the european market is a lot more open to scary creepy line work.

No comments: