Monday, June 29, 2009

VACUUM, How-To survive living in a





Forgive me if I have posted these three works in progress before, I have a backlog and I forget what I have posted or not, but usually as a fact I do not post things I have not gotten done at least 75% of the way to get a jump on releasing to the world wide web something that does not have my name stamped on, not that any of these three does not have elements that are readily identifable or defendable as my art work, the more abstract works.
-------------------------
You are on a rock floating through space…

…Not just floating.
Roaring through the cosmos, a whirligig cradling the lives of over 6 billion people, screaming at over 65,000 mph, a hair’s breadth from being scorched by solar radiation or frostbitten by the cold void of empty space. Our lives here are granted by a thin layer of gases and the Earth’s own magnetic field, dancing on the razor edge between forces of destruction so relentless and potent that to call them elemental in nature would be to belittle them, comparing them to forces we can comprehend.
…and that is nothing less than extraordinary.

No comments: