Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CHAOS! It is total absolute ANARCHY!!


My absolutely brilliant comrades-in-arms have all jumped ship, after weeks and weeks I am the last man standing in the FFAC (now re-named Facilitating Fresh Artwork Co-operative) and being the now seniormost member...
1. I am left with a warehouse of FFAC t-shirts.

2. I am blowing the door off the hinges and opening up membership to everyone that can see the text of my words to come and be a part of the chaos.

3. Have no clue how this will work out as the void left by throwing out all the rules, or most of the rules, or whatever rules no longer apply has left a vacuum, and all we have left are two subjects a week to draw however you like and when you like.

4. We will all someday be dead.
The image is titled "Xaos" which is, I think, russian for chaos.

See http://www.ffacoop.blogspot.com/ for the scant details.

No comments: