Monday, July 21, 2008

C-i-c


Sorry about the eye, got a little marker happy. I am a die-hard democrat, so this was followed by intense washing of the eyes as if I could wash the memory of this image out. I don't think I could go so far as to generalize and say I am totally anti-republican as I do not know but one or two and they are justsilly twats that just don't know better so I cannot but feel pity and compassion for them, but I am anti-Bush.
BLOG AUTHOR TAKEN TO RE-EDUCATION CENTER, BRB.
I guess it would not be too original to bash the man, so I will return to being non-political.
(Tuesday's post as posted Monday night, getting a head of myself)

I saw Andy Kaufman live when I was 12 or 13 years old. Just a note about personal connection to yesterday's subject.
Maybe I should suggest Michael Douglas to my pals at the HQ of F.F.A.C. (Free Food Art Challenge) so I can tell about he and I in an art gallery in Santa Barbara.

No comments: