Thursday, July 17, 2008

So very sleepy...


Wouldn't it be nice to be an international super-star? Or, just known internationally? It is really quite simple, just get an internet site, fill it with a bunch of stuff; interesting stuff, awful stuff, odd stuff, stuff that maybe only important to you, important stuff, whatever you use for stuffing it all works. Then you wait. About one or two nanoseconds, maybe only a giga-second, and you have now become internationally known.
I got a comment from Norway this week. I may be be reading a bit too much into it but I think we are getting married now. I don't know much about this commenting stuff or how legally binding it is, I am just happy to have proof that I have broken into the norwegian market of international reknown. Fame and fortune are almost certainly to soon follow, don't you think?
(I was joking about the getting married stuff. No one gets my humor. Consider it silly stuffing.)
The above image is based off of the cover (see yesterday's image) after being scanned in to a computer and then drawn in Illustrator taking it from a flat pixelated image to a vector drawing with levels that I can further mess around with.

No comments: