Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ink Child


I left the room to go to the bathroom. I came back to a very proud child that felt he was helping me.
Things temper-wise could have gone a lot worse but like I said yesterday, I did not have a lot invested yet in this with the inks ripping the paper apart and being so splotchy. I told him thank you but that I wanted to do this by myself just like he likes doing some things by himself, and that he did a good job.
I mean, look at where the arrow I put in points to, those look pretty close to what I was doing and in fact, leads me to consider starting over with a more sketchy loose approximation of the people in the crowd.
Thanks to my son for helping me.
I still think I am going to have to place my pens and ink higher through out of his reach. He was asking what the bottle of black india ink was as I sat looking at his quick handy work.
Tomorrow, more of what he did while I took a bathroom break and left him alone in my art studio.

No comments: