Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Shut your eyes, Motherf@#ker!

This is why there are locks put on doors, because she is going to now make you eat your eyeballs.
This is why those locks on doors must be used because now, due to laziness perhaps solely attributed to this girl, your eyeballs are not where they are supposed to be and now going down your throat.
...
What a mess this is. Shadow on foreleg is logically not to be vertical but slanted following the arm like the shadow above does for the shoulder. I don't know ripped muscles in the upper arms to closely but the dip between the elbow and the shoulder is not to be there; rounded, not indented.
If those two things were not screaming out at me, I might actually almost like this... Or I'd nitpick the chest and aft leg or foot for not having toes on a seemingly nude person.
...
killing me softly with her song...

No comments: