Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ink experiment


Ink experiment, this is in progress. these pens are really tearing up the bristol paper and not in a good way. I have not seen a ink that the bristol paper has not liked until now, it is really getten chewed up. Anyway/so forth, I will just treat this as a bizarre warm up to some alternate that i will start after. Finish this one with less pressure for perfection, input some flexibility if it works out less than conceptualized. There is no such thing as a waste of time when doing art, some mistakes lead to beautiful "accidents" and teach all the while. And, it is all in the eye of the beholder and I count about 5 billion beholders with differing insights as to what is... And what is not.
Plus I started this knowing that I was going to do at least 2 to 3 versions.
...
Now I know I will have to shell out the thirty dollars for the set of pens I saw last week AND find out if there is something better than bristol paper for working wet on wet ink.

No comments: