Friday, August 8, 2008

Still in-progress - ...to have fun

It is my postulation that Rhona Mitra must smell good. I saw DOOMSDAY last night, she is the lead actress and main character in the movie and my supposition (Rhona Mitra is vastly good in a number of pleasing ways) is what I walked away with from the viewing. So it is vastly bewildering why I should be woken the next morning by a dream of Natalie Portman and the four feather-light-tickling-like kisses she laid on me. It is my assumption that vastly surreal dreams that cover a number of senses are the sign of either vast incredible intelligence or just run of the mill stuff that everyone has all the time every night.
(Kip Fulbeck is kind of a big deal. A couple of books, the two I know of are "Permanence", and "Half Asian 100% Hapa," and he is more than a little famous and at large in a few other areas but you can look him up in Google and discover more for yourself.)
I'd like to be at large and a little famous also, I think. Someday, maybe I might even have someone think I must smell okay, too.

No comments: